Welcome at the gymnastics club of Groningen for students! Are you a student and are you in for some action? Contact the board for more information about joining us in a gymnastics practice! Whether you are an experienced gymnast or have never done a cartwheel in your life, everyone is welcome. We offer practices in gymnastics and trampoline jumping (in English as well).
Furthermore, we organize tons of awesome monthly activities and go to four student competitions each year. Are you interested in becoming a member or joining one of our practices? Send an email to email@example.com.
We have closed training hours on Monday, Wednesday, and Thursday. The gymnastics practices on Monday and Thursday and the trampoline jumping on Wednesday are exclusively for members and those interested in becoming a member.
As a non-member, you are welcome to try gymnastics for three closed practices for free, without obligations. After that, you can decide whether you want to become a member.
- Monday 20:00 – 21:30 Gymnastics beginners (no men), at Turnhal Europapark
- due to the coronavirus this hour has been transferred to Tuesday 21:15 – 22:45
- Monday 21:30 – 23:00 Gymnastics advanced + all men, at Turnhal Europapark
- Wednesday 19:00 – 20:00 Trampoline jumping at the Willem Alexander Sportcentrum (WAS)
- Thursday 20:00 – 21:30 Gymnastics advanced + all men, at Turnhal Europapark
- Thursday 21:30 – 23:00 Gymnastics beginners (no men), at Turnhal Europapark
The gymnastics practice on Wednesday is open to anyone who owns an ACLO-card.
- Wednesday 17:30 – 19:00 Open training hour at the Willem Alexander Sportcentrum (WAS)
Become a member!
Do you want to join STUGG? That’s great! You can find an English version of our registration form here. You can print it, fill it in and bring in to our practise. We also have registration forms available at our practices.
In order to become a member, it’s important to complete each of the following steps:
1. Get a ACLO card
2. Update your ACLO profile
3. Fill in the registration form
4. Hand in the registration form at one of our practices
The contribution of a STUGG-membership is €60,- plus a contribution which depends on how much you would like to train (see options on the form). A half year membership, valid until Januari 31st 2019, is €40,-. A half year membership from February 1st until summer is €40,- plus a contribution which depends on how much you would like to train. Membership is valid until termination, which must be requested before October 1st 2019 by sending an e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org. All members of STUGG are required to own an ACLO-sports card. If you have not purchased one, the ACLO will do so for you with a fine. You will be charged with these costs. For more information see www.aclosport.nl.
If you have any questions about the contribution, you can contact our treasurer by email at email@example.com.
Studenten Turngroep Groningen
9747 AC Groningen
Location regular gymnastics hour
9723 ZA Groningen
Practice location jumping practice
9747 AS Groningen